Thomson TB-30 VOIP Phone - Reset Password?
by lemondropcreative - 3/10/13 3:25 AM
Can anyone help us with the following?
We have a Thomson TB-30 VOIP Phone supplied by BT.
We need to access the admin section of the phone to change some settings but we do not seem to be able to gain access.
We have rebooted the phone and tried the following as outlined in the manual but had no luck.
The error is that the password is incorrect.
"Thompson Website - Technicolor TB30 - Internet Zone
Admin Guide which states on page 54 ..
Connect to the IP Phone web server
1. Start a web browser session
2. Input the phones IP address into the address field.
For example:i. http://10.1.97.6 for user mode.ii. http://10.1.97.6/admin.html for admin mode.
3. Enter the username (by default: administrator)
4. Enter the password (by default: 784518)
5. Once the process is completed, you can change the settings values to your convenience."
Any help would be much appreciated.
lemondropcreative has chosen the best answer to his/her question.
Click here to view the answer that was selected.