Warning for Hi Ring Someone (hi.rs) VoIP provider!

by polar1967 - 12/16/12 9:41 AM

**WARNING! DON'T PAY ANY MONEY TO HI RING SOMEONE! THEY WILL JUST SUSPEND YOUR ACCOUNT AND KEEP YOUR MONEY FOR NO SERVICE AS THEY LIKE!**

In the beginning of October, I paid 30 EUR to Hi Ring Someone for calls and getting a so-advertized free DID phone number. In the beginning of December, I suddenly could not login anymore to their Web page, nor to the VoIP server - *without any notice* from HiRing Someone! After several emails asking what is going on, they told me that there was a rule that customers with a "free" DID number were expected to recharge their account on a monthly basis (minimum amount that one can recharge is 30 EUR!). This rule did not exist at the time when I signed up, and has just been silently added to the FAQ on their webpage, *without* informing the customers. They do not even pay back the balance of my account, which was still more than 25 EUR when the account became suddenly suspended without warning.
So in summary: Hi Ring Someone changes their rules arbitrarily without informing their customers, they arbitrarily suspend accounts, and then they keep your money without providing any services.

**AGAIN: DON'T PAY DON'T PAY ANY MONEY TO HI RING SOMEONE! THEY ARE CHEATERS WHO ARE NOT WILLING/ABLE TO D BUSINESS IN ANY CIVILIZED WAY!**