Answer Best answer as chosen by user rondvorak
Hello rondvorak !
You can use a free open source program to create the shopping cart for your. You can get a merchant account with your bank and set up the shopping cart software. Below are the steps you take to get the eCommerce site working.
E-Commerce: Step 1 - Choose which Shopping Cart Software to use
- OS Commerce
- Zen Cart
E-Commerce: Step 2 - Install your Shopping Cart Software
- You can install the Free programs on any server that runs PHP.
E-Commerce: Step 3 - Configure your Shop and Load your Products
- After you've installed your E-commerce application, your next step is to configure your store and load your products.
E-Commerce: Step 4 - Setup your Merchant Account Gateway
- Your Merchant account and Gateway is what will allow you to receive payments from your customers.
E-Commerce: Step 5 - Choose your type of SSL
- SSL, which stands for Secure Sockets Layer, is the most popular protocol used online to secure connections over the web. If you will be having customers enter sensitive information into your store, such as credit card information, you'll want it to be secured over an SSL connection.
E-Commerce: Step 6 - Configuring SSL
- The next step is to configure your store with the appropriate SSL settings
E-Commerce: Step 7 - Testing your Online Store
- After you've setup your online store, added your products, and configured your SSL Certificate, your last step is to test your site and ensure it is working as it should. You'll want to buy a few products and test your available payment modules (such as your merchant account).
After to have the cart set up your will be able to receive payments in your bank account instead of PayPal.
Was this reply helpful? (0) (0)