1. You write "It tells me that ActiveX could be installed." That's nice. Now what's your problem?
2. ActiveX is not something to be installed. It's not a program, it's a TYPE of program. So all we know at the moment is that ONE SPECIFIC ActiveX program can be installed.
3. Another (much used) ActiveX program is the one installed by Windows Update. Does Windows update work if (in Internet Explorer) you go to Tools>Windows Update?
4. By the way: what browser are you using to view that course and press that button? And are you logged in as administrator, normal user or guest when it happens?
5. Does this happen of both of your PC's? Can you get it working on another PC (family, friend, work)?
And just for info: why do you follow a Word 2003 course? That program is 9 years old. Why not a Word 2010 course?
Was this reply helpful? (1) (0)