Some Programs Will Not Execute
by Bractals - 7/8/05 9:38 AM
Today some of my major programs stopped executing. When I click on the
program's icon nothing happens. The program's executable is listed in Task
Manager, but it won't execute.
Here is a list of some of my programs that don't work:
1) Quicken 2005
3) Jasc's Paint Shop Pro 9
4) JPSoft's 4NT and Take Command
5) Window's own ''Help and Support''
Here is a list of some of my programs that do work:
1) Browsers Firefox, IE6, Opera, and Netscape 8.0
3) Geometer's Sketchpad 4.06
4) Winamp and MS Media Player
5) MS Office 2003
6) OpenOffice 1.1.4
7) ZoneAlarm Firewall
8) Lavasoft's Ad-aware
Any help will greatly be appreciated.