Re: Deleting items ... By jove she's got it - I think ...
Taking the thread as a whole, I think your advice in summary is:
1. Deleting temp files, of which download is one, will not, in itself cause problems, but it is our choice whether we do want to delete items or not.
2. Items can be saved to CD, and current programs can be moved to a self-created Tool Directory.
3. Items moved to a Tools Directory will not save hard disk space.
4. Programs downloaded, but not necessarily installed, can either be transferred to a Tools Directory for later us or deleted along with other remaining items which we've decided we don't need.
5. In this regard, I am assuming that all files which arrived in the Download file and which we have installed and are in use are scattered elsewhere and no longer link back to the Download file in order to keep them running?
Have I got it about right please?
Was this reply helpful? (0) (0)