ipod Touch - is 8GB enough? WIFI?
by candday - 1/2/09 4:19 AM
I might get an iTouch but I want to make sure 8GB is enough for me b/c I want to save money. This is what I will use it for:
- a few essential nursing programs
- some songs and pictures (but not many)
- no movies (maybe a few short captures from my camera)
- a few fun apps for when i'm bored
- whatever apps i need for organizing my life (calendar, tasks, planner, email, etc)
So is 8GB enough? I really don't want to get the 16gb if I don't need it.
One more question - I read in one of the reviews here that it can connect to open networks just fine, but you will have a lot of trouble connecting to a secured network. Is this true? Because I know I would be using it a lot at home, but I use a secured wireless network for my house.
Any help is appreciated!