Spyware, viruses, & security forum: i have people remotely accessing my pc-i got mac addresses!

by: karinwrape September 22, 2013 4:28 PM PDT

Like this

0 people like this thread

Staff pick

Resolved question

i have people remotely accessing my pc-i got mac addresses!

by karinwrape - 9/22/13 4:28 PM

I KNOW someone is remote accessing my pc, everything on my pc gets sent to a fax and xml document writer that I do NOT own and someone has paired devices with my cell phone too...I get remote addresses and device names, but how do I identify who owns these things? the stuff paired with my cell, there are 2 devices, one is a LG P509 mobile phone with a mac address of 5C:17:D3:40:CO:DE and the other device is a chromebook with a mac address of 5C:F8:A1:66:D5- I don't even know WHAT a chromebook looks like-much less who owns it or why they have paired with my cell phone, but I am very interested in finding out who owns these things- and most of all, I want to know who owns the fax machine and printer all my stuff is getting spooled to. is there any way to find this out? I have just bought a new pc and gotten verison, but am worried about opening it up and them getting into my new pc as 'trusted installer, as they have with this device, the only thing ever attached itself to my pc was my apartment building owner's wireless network 'TROUTFISHING IN AMERICA'- I tried to get Comcast wired Ethernet internet,and tried keeping these creeps out, but I cannot remove them from my system,even by disabling wireless, they have these trusted installer certificates they use to access my system, through VeriSign, COMODO, godaddy etc. they are very interested in everything I write on my pc as a bunch of it is about my apt. owner, Michael shurer, the owner of michaels audio and video, in fraser, co. AND I HAVE CAUGHT THEM CUTTING INTO OTHER SERVICES... what I am sending out are mainly complaints to Comcast,BBB and FTC and they are definitely altering my emails, with some kind of 'MAN IN THE MIDDLE' attack I get remote addresses on my performance monitor every time I turn pc on, somebody please tell me of some way I can identify who owns the fax machine and document writer where my stuff is being sent to- from the .dll files I have been able to open with my notepad on 'edit' it looks like they have been doing this remote accessing and masking of their identity since at least 2009- the files were produced LONG before my pc was made and they are literally in the registry at boot, I have seen snapshots of my bank and paypal statements and know they have seen every single keystroke I have ever made, I see key file and cryptographic operations in event logs, they change my pc from a home pc to a workgroup and make administrative changes all the time, I have even seen when they added a new user, password and answer to the secret question and enabled themselves to join some globally enabled group of some kind. it seems I am NOT the owner of this pc, I am merely an administrator, but NOT the one with the special permission, I do not have permission to deny them access it seems I find they are making firewall exceptions for themselves and have even seen 'user being deleted from the registry'- I thought the USER deleted stuff FROM the registry, not the other way around. I see things in my event viewer that say the remote action adapter has invoked some kind of action, with a domain name of (CCC.exe) and a public key token 90ba9c70f846762e I am sure all these things are originating by someone IN THIS BUILDING- I JUST NEED TO KNOW-ARE THEY IN THE UNITS TO MY LEFT, OR THE ONES BELOW-I FIND THAT FAX OWNER-I HAVE MY HACKER, I NEED TO LOCATE THIS MACHINE,PLEASE TELL ME THEWRE IS SOME WAY TO IDENTIFY WHO THIS ADDRESS IS- 33.13.66.49 THAT IS WHO IS CURRENTLY REMOTELY ACCESSING MY MACHINE RIGHT NOW. I do not want them niggering up my new equipment and I need to stop this from happening to others here, as I said my apt owner's other business is an audio and video store, and they have been in homes all over grand county, Colorado, if they are hacking into my machine, I am sure I am NOT the only one they are doing this to, please help, Karin wrape, fraser, co. (970)726-9695 anyone who can help, is welcome to call me!

Forum Icon Legend

• UnreadUnread
  • ReadRead
  • Locked threadLocked thread
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •   
  • ModeratorModerator
  • CNET StaffCNET Staff
  • Samsung StaffSamsung Staff
  • Norton Authorized Support TeamNorton Authorized Support Team
  • AVG StaffAVG Staff
  • avast! Staffavast! Staff
  • Webroot Support TeamWebroot Support Team
  • Acer Customer Experience TeamAcer Customer Experience Team
  • Windows Outreach TeamWindows Outreach Team
  • DISH staffDISH staff
  • Dell StaffDell Staff
  • Intel StaffIntel Staff
  • QuestionQuestion
  • Resolved questionResolved question
  • General discussionGeneral discussion
  • TipTip
  • Alert or warningAlert or warning
  • PraisePraise
  • RantRant

You are e-mailing the following post: Post Subject

Your e-mail address is used only to let the recipient know who sent the e-mail and in case of transmission error. Neither your address nor the recipient's address will be used for any other purpose.

Sorry, there was a problem emailing this post. Please try again.

Submit Email Cancel

Thank you. Sent email to

Close

Thank you. Sent email to

Close

You are reporting the following post: Post Subject

If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

Offensive: Sexually explicit or offensive language

Spam: Advertisements or commercial links

Disruptive posting: Flaming or offending other users

Illegal activities: Promote cracked software, or other illegal content

Sorry, there was a problem submitting your post. Please try again.

Submit Report Cancel

Your message has been submitted and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.

Close

Your message has been submitted and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.

Close

You are posting a reply to: Post Subject

The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to the CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to CBS Interactive Site Terms of Use.

You are currently tracking this discussion. Click here to manage your tracked discussions.

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

Sorry, there was a problem generating the preview. Please try again.

Duplicate posts are not allowed in the forums. Please edit your post and submit again.

Submit Reply Preview Cancel

Thank you, , your post has been submitted and will appear on our site shortly.

Close

You are requesting a clarification of the question: Post Subject

The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to the CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to CBS Interactive Site Terms of Use.

You are currently tracking this discussion. Click here to manage your tracked discussions.

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

Submit Clarification Request Preview Cancel

Close

You are posting an answer to the question: Post Subject

Submit Answer Preview Cancel

Close
close

Click here to be notified via e-mail when someone submits an answer.

Would you like to resolve this question? close

Based on your response, it looks like this question has been answered.

Sorry, there was a problem resolving this question. Please try again.

Resolve Leave unresolved