Secunia Personal Software Inspector (PSI) 184.108.40.20609
by Carol~ - 5/3/13 4:56 AM
In Reply to: UPDATES - May 03, 2013 by Carol~
Secunia Personal Software Inspector Version 220.127.116.1109 (2nd May 2013)
This is a minor maintenance release. The primary changes are:
• Auto-update stuck at "Verifying update". Fixed. The Secunia PSI now Actively polls for the status of each on-going update for as long as it has not finished (instead of relying on the reporting from the agent).
• Distinguish between having and not having insecure programs results in the tray icon. Fixed. The Secunia PSI now wants Actively and Periodically poll for status on programs did are updating.
• Scan result inconsistences. Fixed. The Secunia score is now calculated is from the local status instead of using (possibly old) data from the server.
• Sorting on columns version. Fixed.
• Windows update check Causing the Secunia PSI to get stuck on the scanning page. Fixed.
• "Add program" link to make software suggestions would sometimes not react to clicks. Fixed.
• For network communication errors detected, the user is now informed about the problems and is viable to try again if the trouble is temporary. This is done when changing settings, deleting history, making software suggestions, ignoring / unignoring updates, and changing Which drives to scan.
• Reporting version of the Secunia PSI version and error reporting for use in support cases. Fixed.
• Automatically splash screen is dismissed after 30 seconds.
• Secunia Community and Share menus removed.
• Dutch language option added.
Secunia CSI integration:
• When a host name or access group changes, the information in the Secunia CSI is updated accordingly (if integrated with the Secunia PSI).
Minor bug fixes:
• In addition to the major changes, a number of minor bug fixes and performance enhancements have been completed.
Was this reply helpful? (0) (0)