UPDATES - February 25, 2013
by Carol~ - 2/25/13 10:05 AM
HitmanPro v184.108.40.206 Released
HitmanPro Release History - Build 189 (2013-02-25)
• ADDED: Kickstart blocks ransomware stealing the desktop from HitmanPro.
• ADDED: Kickstart blocks "Image File Execution Options" hijacking.
• ADDED: Kickstart lists the file that was added 'Most Recent as Startup' as suspicious.
• ADDED: Kickstart keeps track of processes that are started during boot.
• ADDED: VirusTotal API key is now embedded so it is no longer needed to register an account.
• ADDED: /excludefile command line option to exclude files and folders from the scan.
• ADDED: Text Log File now shows number of encountered files that were excluded from the scan.
• ADDED: Detailed file view now shows parent process name as property.
• ADDED: Detailed file view now lists both local and remote network connections
• FIXED: Reveton ransomware detection caused false postives.
• FIXED: Network Port enumerator now lists listening ports correctly.
• FIXED: On some systems HitmanPro shuts down unexpectedly at end of scan.
• IMPROVED: Force Breach process filtering.
• IMPROVED: License activation retry mechanism.
• UPDATED: Kickstart Bootstrap loader 1.2.
• UPDATED: Embedded white lists.