UPDATES - December 04, 2012
by Carol~ - 12/4/12 11:59 PM
HitmanPro 3.7.0 - Build 179 with Kickstart
HitmanPro Release History - Build 179 (2012-12-04)
• ADDED: HitmanPro.Kickstart to easily remove ransomware using USB flash drive.
For more information and video's: www.surfright.com/kickstart
• ADDED: Flying Kick icon on the Welcome screen.
Click this icon to turn any existing USB flash drive into a bootable HitmanPro.Kickstart USB flash drive.
• ADDED: Zero-day detection of ransomware through behavioral scan.
• ADDED: Zero-day detection of Zbot infections through behavioral scan.
• ADDED: Automatic creation of log files.
• ADDED: Logs under Settings, History where you can view the created log files.
• ADDED: /nologs command line option.
• ADDED: Scan for specific recent files (part of remnant scan).
• ADDED: NoViewContextMenu policy repair.
• IMPROVED: Removal of ZeroAccess (Sirefef) infected services.exe on 64-bit systems.
• IMPROVED: NTFS parser. On some systems HitmanPro processed too many files due to incorrectly parsing specifc NTFS records. These systems should see an improvement in scan speed.
• IMPROVED: Crusader to replace infected critical system files with clean original versions.
• IMPROVED: Remnant scanner.
• IMPROVED: Parsing of registry keys related to the Windows Shell (XP).
• FIXED: On some systems HitmanPro unnecessarily restarted explorer.exe.
• UPDATED: Support driver.
• UPDATED: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and English languages.
• Version 3.7.