UPDATES - October 22, 2012
by Carol~ - 10/22/12 2:21 PM
The final version of Emsisoft Emergency Kit 188.8.131.52 is available!
These are the most important news:
• Completely new second scan engine from BitDefender (B) with even more efficient scans and greater detection rate.
• Significantly less false alerts as they were usually caused by the former second scan engine.
• Improved first scan engine (A) now runs faster than ever.
• New performance settings for experts to configure the CPU use of the scanner.
• Optimized malware cleaning to be able to restore registry entries that were affected by malware.
• Faster online updates via smaller incremental downloads. This means hourly updates are ready for use without delay.
• Improved user interface which is easy to understand, even for beginners.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit is a portable dual-engine malware killer, free of charge for private use. It doesn't require an installation and can also be run directly from read-only devices like CDs, DVDs or USB sticks.
Download the package from the Emsisoft Emergency Kit product page or run the built-in online update if you already have a previous version.Emsisoft Emergency Kit.
From the Emsisoft Newsletter - October 22nd, 2012: Emsisoft Emergency Kit 3.0 is available!