Security Fixes in Google Chrome v18.0.1025.168
Please see the Chromium security page for more detail. Note that the referenced bugs may be kept private until a majority of our users are up to date with the fix.
•  High CVE-2011-3078: Use after free in floats handling. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Marty Barbella) and independent later discovery by miaubiz.
•  High CVE-2012-1521: Use after free in xml parser. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (SkyLined) and independent later discovery by wushi of team509 reported through iDefense VCP (V-874rcfpq7z).
•  Medium CVE-2011-3079: IPC validation failure. Credit to PinkiePie.
•  Medium CVE-2011-3080: Race condition in sandbox IPC. Credit to Willem Pinckaers of Matasano.
•  High CVE-2011-3081: Use after free in floats handling. Credit to miaubiz.
Was this reply helpful? (0) (0)