Joe Scarborough appears to be the only well mannered Repub.

by Ziks511 - 11/21/12 9:59 PM

http://www.salon.com/2012/11/21/joe_scarborough_to_nate_silver_im_sorry/

Scarbourough, who had been calling it a dead heat and undecidable, and had disparaged 538.com's certainty, grit his teeth and :"I do need to tell Nate I'm sorry for leaning in too hard and lumping him with pollsters whose methodology is as rigorous as the Simpsons' strip mall physician, Dr. Nick. For those sins (and a multitude of others that I'm sure I don't even know about), I am sorry," Scarborough wrote."

Courtesy and manners are rare commodities in this poliarized political time. Even when he was on Fox Channel, I'd watch him, as the least bad right wing televison presenter. Then the needs of fiscal restraint did away with that channel, despite my quasi pundit's need to see what Fox was saying. When you're poor, you have to make choices like that.

As if to reinforce his difference from the average Fox journalist, he migrated to MSNBC, So MSNBC suddenly isn't the one hand clapping site it once was. Even though it was the proper hand for me, I don't like one dimensional news channels.

Quite remarkable for someone in his position and of his political convictions to act in this partisanship free manner. I am happy he continues to be a better man than those who surrounded for so long.

Joe Scarborough, I salute you.

Rob.