Resolved question

unable to pinned office file to the icon word on the taskbar

by aoded4 - 6/8/13 4:38 AM

I can't pinning the files related to Office applications to the Windows taskbar
I referring to the Pinned documents which show up when you right click on the Office application in Windows taskbar
I have laptop dell 5010 ofice2007 is installed and win 7 home 64bit
i must say that when i purchase the computer office 2010 starter was installed, and because i usual to 2010 professional (the version starter has Pop-up ads- that nervous me a lot), i install office 2010 , i notice that i can't pinned any office file to task bar i unistalled the office 2010 starter from remove program in control panel.
other strange that i noticed as follows:
1. i can pinned other file in other program ,for example pdf file, wordpad)
2. When i open office from the start menu i can pinned file to word, but this not work in the icon on taskbar
3. the office file that i open are in some version 97-2003 2007
4. When I pinned office file to other location in the task bar( not to the icon word/excel the file build new icon ( not recognize) - and seems that office starter still existing - so strange as folow.
To solve this problem I accept some solution in my country but not success as follow: repair from control panel,
install Windows Installer CleanUp Utility and Check if windows starter is still existing-no
right click in the task bar -properties - Start Menu- customize - and the checkbox off the two number..more than 10,off course it was ok
I try in google and read something about same problem and don't understand ' I combine the link: http://www.microsoftoffice2010forums.com/general-microsoft-office-2010-discussion/recent-fi
Thanks in advance