This is my problem cronology
1. I create 1 folder name " New folder (2)" it only default name
2. I put my file into it maybe 9++GB and protect it with that Folder Protector software
3. For along time,I accidently deleting that folder and emptying my recycle bin oh Damn!
4. Im trying to create new folder with same name and place that software into it,but it fail,it seems like to make new password to protect new file,for the info,that software no need to install,its standalone software,just copy and place it at anywhere you want.
5. I look to the disk volume,nothing lose,still same volume and that prove it to me that my file still in there but hidden.
6. After that I use "Recuva" to check where file path it been,Oh I see,it still in there,but it at main folder and that folder with name "?" for example path like this "I:\?\LastF\My Intertainment\Music
7. Yeah! it can be restore,but it will copy my file into it,not overwrite,so it will make double size of my external hardisk.
8. I learn..learn..and learn using MR.GOOGLE..I got it..I just got it how to hack this software.its really easy just only using CMD,we can get that protected files..LOL..I just know it..
9. But unfortunately,that is not solution for my problem,my problem is not about losing or forgot password,I remember my password very well,my real problem is my file cannot access,it hidden with unknown name,and I dont know how to unhide it,so many way I try,its failed,I search a solution in google,I got nothing,nobody speak about it,I just email to Kakasoftsupport centre,it just reply 1 message and give software name Decrypted5.exe,that software is for who losing or forgot they password,not for my problem..im so frustating now,support centre silence now,not reply my message after 2 day..please help me..i just wanna know how to unhide that weird folder with name "?"
Was this reply helpful? (0) (0)