by Code7526 - 5/22/13 9:05 PM
Acer Travelmate (Intel Core I3 380M 2.53GHZ 3MB L3 cache, 2GB DDR3 Memory)
Operating system: Windows 7 64bits
Problem: Computer is slow and freezes
What I have done so far:
1. I have run disk error checking. There are no bad sectors
2. I checked the Ram, the computer has enough ram
3. I have run disk clean up
4. I have run Microsoftfixit Software on the computer http://support.microsoft.com/fixit/
5. I have run MicrosoftfixPerformance Sotware on the computer
6. I have run Vit Registry 9.5 on computer and clean up register.
7. I have updated the drives
8. I have run C Cleaner on the computer
The computer is not overheating.
The computer is still slow and freezes, so I haven't been able to download windows updates.
The computer also won't dedefrag it seems.
What is the problem? Does the computer have malware? Should I reinstall the operating system?
Code7526 has chosen the best answer to his/her question.
Click here to view the answer that was selected.