Resolved question

Trouble Accessing my Yahoo Groups

by kayaker35 - 2/4/13 6:09 AM

Whenever I try to access my Yahoo Groups, I get a message from Yahoo "Problem Loading Page... Connection was Reset." I need to toggle the url over and over (and over and over) and FINALLY the page will load. I may get two or three "free" clicks while in my group, but then I have to go through the toggle routine again.

This happens on my HP desktop, Acer laptop, and Apple iPad. It doesn't happen when I'm visiting my daughter and on her cable connection, so it's not a browser setting problem. I'm using different versions of Mozilla on the desktop and laptop, and Safari on the iPad.

I have a Westell DSLmodem through Fairpoint. I've looked at the modem settings, but am clueless where to go to try to find where the Yahoo Groups may be blocked. And they're not really blocked if I can access them at all.... albeit after having to toggle the url up to 30 times to get in.

I'd appreciate any suggestions as to what I can do to fix this problem. It doesn't happen to me anywhere but with Yahoo Groups.... http://groups.yahoo.com

Thank you!

Karen