Hi and thanks for your reply and suggestions.
- I picked up and started using the computer since last month, and since that time it has been freezing on occasions, so this problem is not something that has suddenly appeared, but it has been doing that since i started using it.
- I have already checked for any malware antivirus etc. I have ESET NOD32 antivirus and also Spybot search & destroy. No virus/malware etc was found by either programs.
- I will check for any corrupted system files as you suggested.
- I ran event viewer/application as you suggested and is giving me a red error on these items:
(1) Bonjour service (what is that?) I went to control panel/uninstall programs but i did not find any such program.
(3) Application hung
(5) Windows search service
- Also on event viewer/system is giving me a yellow warning on:
By the way my hard disk is not full, I have about 9 GB left, and i recently did a clean-up and a defrag with no problem.
I will check for any corrupted files like you suggested. Any new suggestrions on the new info i have provided ?
Thanks again for your help
Was this reply helpful? (0) (0)