Building my own computer
by Stromfels - 4/30/12 4:13 AM
I am (kind of) building my own computer, but I really know next to nothing about computer parts, what is good and what is not. I just kind of judge from the prices. However I found a website that will let you customize your own computer, but they will assemble it and ship it off to you (for a price, of course). mwave.com.au is the website. I am on a pretty strict budget, but I am hoping to get at least a moderately good gaming computer (I'm not after anything mind blowing). By budget is only in the 500 dollar range, anyway I found all the the list below on mwave for 630 bucks, which I am pretty sure I can afford but I was hoping that I might get some advice on whether or not this stuff will work together, or if there is something better I can get for cheaper or anything.
Thanks heaps for the help.
16011438 X 1 - Aywun A1-977 Black Mid Tower Chassis with 500W Power Supply
• 19010219 X 1 - Intel Core i3 2100 Processor - Integrated Graphics - Sandy Bridge
• 28023697 X 1 - Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3H Motherboard
• 37140407 X 1 - Corsair 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3 RAM
• 42050816 X 1 - Gigabyte GeForce GT 430 - 1024MB 128-bit DDR3 RAM
• 22040460 X 1 - Seagate Barracuda 500GB
• 17040302 X 1 - Lite-On 24x DVD-RW SATA
• 46060330 X 1 - D-Link Wireless N 150
• 39090361 X 1 - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, 32bit - SP1
Stromfels has chosen the best answer to his/her question.
Click here to view the answer that was selected.