We'll Need A Lot More Information Than You've Given..
Which operating system? EXACTLY what are you seeing as far as popups and what types of spyware have been detected so far? Which antispyware programs are you using?
Can you still access the internet using the infected computer? If so, please start like this:
First, Download Smitfraudfix.exe to your desktop from the link below.
Once that's done, download the free tool below, install it, then update it.. Once that's done, restart the computer into Safe Mode..
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here
Once in Safe Mode, run Smitfraudfixe.exe, select Option #2. Wait for the tool to complete and disk cleanup to finish. You will be prompted : "Registry cleaning - Do you want to clean the registry ?" answer Yes by typing Y and hit Enter. The tool will also check if wininet.dll is infected. If a clean version is found, you will be prompted to replace wininet.dll. Answer Yes to the question "Replace infected file ?" by typing Y and hit Enter.
A reboot may be needed to finish the cleaning process, if your computer does not restart automatically please do it yourself manually.
After restarting the computer into "normal" Windows, Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
* The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediately.
Hope this helps and let us know how it goes. Exact malware names and the names of infected files would help.
Was this reply helpful? (0) (0)