by Skcolar - 6/14/12 1:26 AM
In Reply to: babylon search by prinairsju
1. Please go to the Start Menu. Select Control Panel , Add/Remove Programs.
If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, select Control Panel ,Remove a Program.
2. Search for Babylon Tool-bar in the list. Select the program and click Remove button.
If you are using Windows Vista/7, click Remove up near the top of that window.
3. Remove Babylon Tool bar in browser.it depends on what kind of your browser is.
For IE browser,
1), Open Internet Explorer. Go to Tools, Manage Add-ons,
2), Select Search Providers, First of all, choose Bing search engine or Google search engine and make it your default web search provider (Set as default).
3), Then select Search Results and click Remove to remove it,
4), Go to Tools , Internet Options. Select General tab and click Use default button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com instead of Babylon. Click OK to save the changes. And that's about it.
For Google Chrome:
1) Click on Customize and control Google Chrome icon and select Settings,
2) Choose Basic Options. Change Google Chrome homepage to Google.com or any other and click the Manage search engines... button,
3) Select Google from the list and make it your default search engine;
4) Select Search Results from the list remove it by clicking the "X" mark to delete the Babylon
1) Open Mozilla Firefox. Click on the magnifying glass search icon and select Manage Search Engines...
2) Choose Search Results from the list and click Remove to remove it. Click OK to save changes.
3) Go to Tools , Options. Under the General tab reset the startup homepage or change it to Google.com, etc.
Was this reply helpful? (0) (0)