Wait for Lion?
by Cachencho - 4/20/11 1:45 PM
So I'm a long-time PC (read Windows) user who has had it! Finally decided to make "the switch". Now the only question is ... should I wait a couple of more months for Lion? Pros? Cons? If I buy my Mac now, will it be considered an "upgrade" to get Lion, or a full-blown OS purchase? How much is a typical upgrade? New OS purchase?