Answer Best answer as chosen by user WayneStrauss
Clearing up the erroneous TechTracker Plus message
I see that you submitted a support ticket for this issue, but just in case you missed our response to that message (and for reference for anyone else who may be having this issue), TechTracker is absolutely free to use, and we no longer sell a Plus version. If you are seeing a message that TechTracker Plus is required in order to use certain features, please try the following:
1. Clear your default browser's cache and cookies.
2. Completely exit/close out of all running instances of that browser.
3. Run another scan with TechTracker on your computer.
4. Re-open your browser and log back into http://www.cnet.com/techtracker/.
If you see the same error message that a Plus license is required to use certain features after completing the above steps, we ask that you contact us via the support site so we may troubleshoot further. Specifically, support tickets can be submitted by following these steps:
1. Go to http://cnet.custhelp.com
2. Click on the "E-mail Support" tab.
3. Enter the e-mail address associated with your CNET TechTracker account.
4. Fill in the "Subject" and "Details" section with a description of your query or issue.
5. From the "Category" drop-down menu, choose the "CNET TechTracker" option.
6. Click the "Continue..." button.
7. Be sure to click the "Finish Submitting Question" button if none of the suggested links in the pop-up window help resolve your issue.
CNET TechTracker Support
Was this reply helpful? (0) (0)