Answer Best answer as chosen by user asherfalk
Resolution for this issue in Firefox
I apologize for the delay in response here, and for the difficulty you encountered. If you are still seeing this issue, please try the following:
1. First be sure to set Firefox as your default browser, if it is not already.
2. In Firefox, select Tools > Options > Applications.
3. Scroll down until you see "cbsitt" in the left hand column. Go ahead and click on cbsitt to highlight it.
4. In the right hand column drop down menu, choose "Use TechTracker (default)" if available, and you should be able to download correctly.
If following the above steps does not resolve the issue, however, please contact us through our support site for further assistance:
1. Go to http://cnet.custhelp.com
2. Click on the "E-mail Support" tab.
3. Enter the e-mail address associated with your CNET TechTracker account.
4. Fill in the "Subject" and "Details" section with a description of your query or issue.
5. From the "Category" drop-down menu, choose the "CNET TechTracker" option.
6. Click the "Continue..." button.
7. Be sure to click the "Finish Submitting Question" button if none of the suggested links in the pop-up window help resolve your issue.
CNET TechTracker Support
Was this reply helpful? (0) (0)