CNET Technical Support can likely help you with this issue
The issue that you are experiencing is something our tech support team can help you resolve. If you have not yet done so, please open a support ticket by doing the following:
1. Open the CNET customer service home page (http://cnet.custhelp.com).
2. Click on the "E-mail Support" tab.
3. Enter your e-mail address.
4. In the "Category" section, use the drop-down menu to select "CNET TechTracker" and then "TechTracker General".
5. Enter a subject for the message.
6. In the "Details" field, type in a thorough description of the issue that you are having.
When describing your issue, be sure to include an appropriate degree of detail.
Remember, providing clear a description and relevant information results in better and more useful advice. Helpful information includes: The specific Internet web browser you are using, any additional e-mail addresses you have registered with CNET, any specific errors encountered, and the steps you took just before you had the problem.
7. When you are finished, use the "Submit Question" button to send us the information.
8. After a confirmation page appears with your ticket information, copy or print the information for your records.
CNET TechTracker Support
Was this reply helpful? (0) (0)