Home Theater with dual PC screens and TV connection
by jackshah62 - 9/11/12 12:09 PM
I am trying to setup a desktop (not bought) so it outputs audio and sound to two monitors / computer speakers and my receiver (TV + Sound).
1. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse (use the same keyboard and mouse regardless of location i.e. in front of desktop or in front of tv)
2. Sound output to have a dual output - one running to speakers and the other to my receiver. (Output to be replicated at both ends)
3. Run cables to the two monitors and my receiver for video. Ideally all HDMI outputs.
4. Have the ability to turn off HDMI output to any of the three outputs (so for example can turn off video output to the tv / or to the two desktop monitors).
1. How can I get high range wireless mice / keyboards? Extend bluetooth or use another tech?
2. Is there a video card that supports triple HDMI output (or 1 HDMI with two monitor outputs) with the ability to turn them off / on via software
3. Bonus: Anyway to get the video HDMI to output sound in addition to video?