Answer Best answer as chosen by user lisaid1
My computer keeps restarting..i have windows xp proffesional
My Name is Karthik from Dell Community forum Team,
Adding into the Previous comment from Pgc3, try logging into safe mode which is the best thing to do, but since we will not be able to connect to internet we will not able to confirm what the issue is, But since you informed that the problem is after you Installed the Security Program try the following steps:
1. Turn off your computer from normal Mode
2. Press F8 in the system Boot and load into safe mode
3. Run system restore to a date before to the Security software installation
(This will remove the security program out of the computer)
4. Install any freeware antivirus (In Normal Mode) and scan your computer for any viruses and infections.
5. After performing the above steps check your system performance and reply with any issues.
Dell Social Media Responder.
Was this reply helpful? (0) (0)