My current laptop is nearly 6 years old and I am looking to replace that. Since all the new laptops come with Windows 8, I think touch is a necessity. So in short, I am looking for a laptop under 1400$ with touch.
1) What is your budget? Max 1400$
2) What size notebook would you prefer? Touch screen most preferably HD
3) Where will you buying this notebook? India
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: HP, Dell, Lenovo, Sony, Acer
b. Dislike: None
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed? No
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook? Watching HD videos, downloading, some video editing and photoshop work.
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both? Mostly indoors.
8) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games? I have a XBOX, so I wouldn't play here that much.
9) How many hours of battery life do you need? Atleast 3 hours.
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK? I want to see the notebook.
11) What OS do you prefer? Windows 8
12) From the choices below, what screen resolution(s) would you prefer? 1920*1080
13) Do you want a Glossy/reflective screen or a Matte/non-glossy screen? Glossy/reflective screen
Build Quality and Design
14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you? Not that much.
15) When are you buying this laptop? As soon as possible.
16) How long do you want this laptop to last? Minimum 3 years.
17) How much hard drive space do you need? Do you want a SSD drive? Atleast 500 GB, SSD - Yes
18) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a DVD Burner, Blu-ray Reader or Blu-Ray Burner? Not really.
Was this reply helpful? (0) (0)