Resolved question

Attempting to recover my xbox account/hotmail address

by Criddfudd - 9/10/12 8:22 AM

I have recently got an xbox and after not really playing much for a few years i am trying to recover my account which i made at a friends house some years ago, i have acheivements and such which i would quite like back now that i am playing again so tried to download my account. No success. My email was criddfudd@hotmail.co.uk (password can be supplied to someone important if necessary) but it has since stopped working for some reason and i cannot recover it through the various forms and help chat lines etc. that are supplied on the live website. (Also I have previously recovered to different peoples xbox's with no problems.)The xbox account tag was "Sobek15" . Games played included various Halo,s, Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, and some other more minor ones, it is really important to me that i get this account back as i would not like to do all the progress that i had again, and because i have friends on the account too, is there any way of recovering the account or maybe getting the information transferred to a new account? Please reply with any additional information that i can proivide to make this inquiry more likely to bring success and any help at all as i have been at this for quite a while and am getting quite desperate.