Help resseting windows live id
by nathor - 12/21/11 7:43 PM
I went to windows site and tried to reset by secret question but it is blocked because i tried to many times. I cannot email me a link because the email adress associated with my account does not exist anymore. When i tried customer service and passed the validation process all i got was this email.
Your account was made with a different email provider follow these steps to recover your password
1. Click on link to go to windows live id reset page
2. Select an option and pick reset your password
3. Enter your windows live id and the security characters and click next
4. Select email me a reset link
5. A reset link is sent to your email adress
This did not work. I called customer service and all they seem to be able to do is send me the same email. All i need is for my security question to be reset as i now know my secret answer. Can anyone tell me how?