Help! HTC Touch Pro 2 and Windows Mobile Questions...
by xodu - 12/7/09 11:04 PM
Just got my first win mobile phone, and I have a few questions for all the experts here:
1. Touchflo is still active but somehow the touchflo phone dialer skin diappeared. How can I recover it, w/out a hard reset?
2. How many apps have people loaded into these tp2 phones, on average? Can apps be loaded directly onto the SD card?
3. Can anyone recommend a Mobile Outlook app if I'm not looking to sync w/a PC and want to use the phone as a standalone PC/laptop replacement?
4. Is there a calendar app available that shows a complete month view, similar to a paper desktop calendar or the month view in Outlook? Could the calendar integrate with touchflo, replacing the existing calendar?
5. How would I cut and paste text in windows mobile, similar to control c/control v in windows?
6. Is there a way to improve video out quality when running the accessory cable from the tp2 to a monitor?
Thanks, in advance, for everyone's help!