Dell Alienware Nightmare!

by aharshbe - 3/10/13 11:09 PM

To sum things up, it is currently March 10th, and I have still not received my computer after ordering it on Feb 8th and receiving an expected delivery date of Feb. 20th. I have talked with countless individuals, managers and managers of managers and have had nothing resolved. Currently I have contacted the Better Business Bureau of Central and South Central Texas who is aware of this issue. Due to my new discovery of the Federal Trade Commission Trade Regulation Rule on Mail or Telephone Order Merchandise I have consulted with one of my attornies who has suggested I write this email as a last attempt before we file in the state of Texas for both punitive and monetary damages under the following laws that Dell has clearly violated. Under the Federal Trade Commission Trade Regulation Rule on Mail or Telephone Order Merchandise (16 C.F.R. Sec. 435) sections a and b. which state:

a. A business must ship your order within the time stated in its advertisement. If no specific time is given, the business must ship within thirty days of receiving your order. There is one exception to the thirty day rule. If a company does not promise a shipping time, and you are applying for credit to pay for your purchase, the company has 50 days after receiving your order to ship.

b. If the seller cannot meet its shipping deadline it must notify you of the delay and give you a free way to reply. If the shipping delay will be thirty days or less, you have the right to cancel the order and get your money back, the right to agree to the new shipping date, or the right not to answer. If you do not answer, the seller can assume you agree to the shipping delay. If the shipping delay will be more than thirty days, you must give your express consent to the delay. If you do not give this consent the seller must return your money at the end of the first thirty days of the delay.

If the following does not occur, I will be forced to take further action:

-I want my computer, at the latest by March 13th 2013, delivered and in my hands, not sent with a FALSE tracking number or bogus FedEx initiated label that isn't going anywhere.

-I want the compensation I was promised and have reference numbers for as well as additional compensation for stress and wasted time.

LASTLY:

- I want an apology from each and every one of you who has received this email with a promise that you will do your best to improve both your customer service and your quality control in both your products and the people you hire.

Below is all my customer information:

Order#: 320606102

Customer Number#: 127212575

Dell Purchase ID#: 2004271390924