Remember "Full Model" Numbers
by Highland_Logan - 8/31/13 3:52 PM
To anyone who posts looking for a solution,
Please remember to include full model numbers, and not just for the Samsung products, but also those of other manufactures products that you are trying to have interact with your Samsung gear.
It's hard for anyone to help you, including the Samsung tech who monitors the posts, if they have no idea what you are talking about.
So if you want your questions answered in a timely fashion, without the constant back-and-forth, please include all the information you have.
1. Use your manual. Then go to the Samsung support page and use the trouble shooting guides to solve your own problem
2. Search c|net, and other AV sites for the answer
3. No answer found, create a post
4. Post your full model numbers of all involved equipment (ALL)
5. Post the problem (in full detail)
6. Post trouble shooting you have done (helps from getting repeat answers)
Remember people want to help, don't make to so hard. And people want to help those who have at least tried to solve their own problems first. It's your issue, if you have no time to put into a solution, don't expect other to either.