Samsung Smart TV - ES8000 Series 8
by Sof01 - 12/2/12 11:14 PM
I have a new Samsung Smart TV -ES8000 Series 8 (less than 2 months old). Since it was installed, from time to time it would fail to connect to the wireless internet network (network tested and working fine with other devices). When I was restarting the TV the problem would usually disappear (even though sometimes it would take a few attempts to achieve that).
The last few days though, a series a problems have appeared:
- TV restarts on its own. Sometimes every 2-3 minutes.
- While TV is off (e.g. in the middle of the night) it would all of a sudden turn itself on.
- Cannot connect to the Hub most of the time (TV control botton not responding)
- When that happens, most of the TV control bottons don't respond, can't even change the channel. Had to switch off the mains several times hoping it would restore the problem.
- The failure to connect to the internet is more and more often.
To be honest, I am really disappointed by this TV.. So many things going wrong that I don't know if it was worth getting it in the first place.
Is this a general fault with these TVs? Could it be easily fixed? I would really appreciate your opinion.
Thanks a lots,