by Kerry771 - 11/8/12 1:37 PM
Please can someone help me. I have had this tv for just over a year. It has been on the wall and not moved. However yesterday I turned it on and 90%of the screen had gone a hazy white colour with a bright green line under it. The other 10%of the screen is still normal but the tv is unwatchable. Many thanks.
Kerry771 has chosen the best answer to his/her question.
Click here to view the answer that was selected.