Netflix App on Samsung LED TV (UE40es5500)
by corinian - 6/8/12 9:13 AM
Bought yesterday, connected up using wired ethernet connection, started Netflix - "cannot connect you to netflix at this time". All other applications are working just fine, including access to Netflix using the Web Browser and plenty of other sites besides.
Have since tried the following:
1. Set static IP address and DNS servers to be googles (184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11).
2. Set clock to both manual then auto and also made sure the timezone are all correct
3. Reset both the TV and the SmartHub
4. Updated the firmware on the TV to the latest (1021.0 from 1015.5)
5. Uninstalled and re-installed the Netflix app.
Still I get the error message. Help !