Samsung LCD won't display DVD player or netflix streaming
by Yankees_Titans - 5/1/12 3:37 PM
I have a Samsung ln-s4692d. I plugged the PC into the HDMI2 port for a while then unplugged it and plugged the DVD player back in. Now I get no video or sound from the DVD player. Netflix streaming also does not display now unless I am fastforwarding through a movie/show. Here is what I have already tried:
1. Tested the HDMI2 port using the Xbox. Xbox displays fine, so it isn't the port. Also tried the DVD player in the HDMI1 port. No display.
2. Tested the HDMI cable on the DVD player and used the one I had on the Xbox. Still no DVD display. It's not the HDMI cable.
3. Bought a new DVD player. New DVD player does not display either.
4. Did a hard reboot of the TV by holding down the Exit key on the remote.
5. Unplugged all the HDMI inputs and unplugged the TV for 30 minutes. Plugged the TV back and and plugged the inputs back in one at a time. Still no display from the DVD player or netflix.
I feel like this is possibly a display settings issue, but I can't figure out how to fix it. HELP!