Samsung PC Share Manager 2.0
by Basil_Greece - 6/2/09 2:32 PM
Hello, it's been about 4 weeks since i bought my le32b650 and i've already connected it using Ethernet cable with my WinXp. I've been able to play almost every content i've tried but i have a few observations..
1. The software runs slowly. REALLY slowly. When you browse for a folder, it usually takes 10 seconds to list 5 folders in the folder treeview.
2. In some cases, content that plays one day, the next day will not. Strange behavior.
3. Microsoft Media Player 11 can publish content without the need to apply changes every time.
4. Some mkv content i've tried to play in 1080p, continuously got me a message that the request cannot be completed. After loading and refreshing the content, i close the Samsung pc Share software, kill the server, then restart the software (so the server restarts again too) and everything is ok.
5. No drag&Drop support for windows folders. The gridview should accept folder/objects from the WinXP windows. Sharing would be much easier.
6. Still no FF/RW for the MKV using DLNA. If i play mkv content from my usb, there is FF/RW support... very strange.
Anyway a think i got everything i had in mind till now.
I home someone from the samsung software RnD department gets a memo