No problem - a few answers:
Okay, here are a few answers to your questions.
1. There is a 61 and a 67" available today. Here is a link to our current lineup:
2. I don't believe we have discontinued production of the HL50A650. Of course, that is subject to change, but at this time, I'm not aware of such a development.
3. I can't speak to new models. I don't know. Even if we introduce them, retailers have to purchase them before you can purchase them. That goes for any product.
4. Extended warranties - I don't believe that there is an extended warranty program directly through Samsung, though I will check on that over the weekend. I can't comment on specific warranties, however, I will say that insuring this, or any investment, is always a good idea. We cover parts and labor for a year on most products, and extend that 3 months if you register the product online. There are some limitations in those warranties, but generally, people who have purchased the warranties are covered for a longer period of time, and they can absorb an expensive repair.
5. Most major retailers are Authorized Samsung dealers. If you want to shop online, there is an Authorized Samsung Dealer Logo to look for. If nothing else, you can ask a manager, and while they may be a dealer, you can ask directly if they are an Authorized Samsung Dealer.
Here is our online list of Authorized Dealers and a picture of the online logo:
Hope this helps.
Was this reply helpful? (0) (0)