I agree with you about the cloud. My thought was that it would be an easy security blanket for me. Here's what I discovered, and how it happened:
1. I used Tune-Up to clean up my library after all my cloud issues.
2. Tune-Up is a good program and easy to use, but I find that after artist and title, the information they match could be iffy.
3. Many of the album/artist info is wrong. As a former radio guy, I have a lot of singles that were dubbed from special releases.
4. Without releasing it, my phone was set to group by album artist. Because a lot of the info was incorrect, it caused my phone to list the songs incorrectly.
5. Turned off album artist feature, and re-sync'ed, and all is fixed.
This proves one thing, old guys like us should fiddle with settings!!!!
Was this reply helpful? (0) (0)