iPhones, iPods, and iPads forum: iPhones can be hacked!

by: LuvMyFamily4 June 29, 2011 2:06 AM PDT

Like this

1 person likes this thread

Staff pick

iPhones can be hacked!

by LuvMyFamily4 - 6/29/11 2:06 AM

Sooo.... " invulnerable " Mac gets hacked! They have known for over a month and have done nothing but accuse me of jailbreaking. What?!?? My service provider told me it was noted that my iPhone was jailbroken on the 26th. Hmmm.... I haven't been to apple since the support supervisor ( Dan ) accused me of it on the 20th so I took both of our phones into the store for the 4th time with no answers and asked politely if our phones had been. The answer was no. So I called for a manager for written verification of that and they refused! My oh so lovely iPhone 4 is not so lovely now since it has been hacked by LOTS of people! Including a "macfixer" unauthorized .... My apps are slowly disappearing. First to go was ask.com and CNN .... What's wrong?Apple was connected to my iPhone remotely and for some odd reason, my first apps to go were my cnn and ask.com because i had reported being hacked on those sites.So world knows now! The notorious iPhone can get hacked! It's only fair for everyone to know. What's odd is that my wireless has been disabled and I still have a iPhone with an ip address. And who knew about automatic remote access on an iPhone? Or hundreds of ports filled with virtual remote file protocols, background file transfer, gateway access control, and many other! Bad news too! Before I really knew about all this, I brought my phone to work it somehow traveled through wireless to the pc. It didn't crash that one as it did my 3 at home. 1 laptop a week old and after 20 full OS recoveries they came back! Same names!!! I'm don't have a degree for computer programming but I have built a couple and worked on a few. This has me confused! I've made many calls because I think its dangerous since on my work pc .it didnt crash, the desktop looked normal but soon found out that the only thing accessible were the shortcuts used to get to my business software and gate system . A huge company, and nationwide! I have proof and they are desperately trying to keep to keep it from getting out !All other smartphones have security. Sad when you are scared what a big company will do for their secret to stay safe.only apple apps that appear to be security is actually hacker tools. You think spyware and you get apps that let you access others network and be private in the background. I just want my normal life back. This is killing me and my family. Im am a very sane woman but you would think I was crazy until the pictures were seen or our phones. Only a matter of time before this gets deleted too. I just hope someone that could help will see it first. Some I've called have blamed it on my protection for the pc's. I used norton 360 and 2011 suite, McAffee, AVG, malwarebytes, windows security essentials, plus others. They were in complete control in 30 minutes each time. Very advanced! But since I've been dealing with this for a while they didn't get me quite as bad with the rental. I have half control anyways. Inoperable rental I have to pay for but I have been determined to fight it since no one else would help. And I think that all normal, hard working families should be aware of this. Apple and Microsoft. Apple lies and Microsoft says that a download from their site won't be infected. I have that proof also. It's just not fair! Apple is rude when I'm nice and Microsoft has hung up on me twice just for asking simple questions. What is the world becoming? World war 3 is on it's way! To all families, be very safe with any net devices.! This is very serious and I'm hoping someone will realize that soon. God bless you all!

Forum Icon Legend

• UnreadUnread
  • ReadRead
  • Locked threadLocked thread
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •   
  • ModeratorModerator
  • CNET StaffCNET Staff
  • Samsung StaffSamsung Staff
  • Norton Authorized Support TeamNorton Authorized Support Team
  • AVG StaffAVG Staff
  • avast! Staffavast! Staff
  • Webroot Support TeamWebroot Support Team
  • Acer Customer Experience TeamAcer Customer Experience Team
  • Windows Outreach TeamWindows Outreach Team
  • DISH staffDISH staff
  • Dell StaffDell Staff
  • Intel StaffIntel Staff
  • QuestionQuestion
  • Resolved questionResolved question
  • General discussionGeneral discussion
  • TipTip
  • Alert or warningAlert or warning
  • PraisePraise
  • RantRant

You are e-mailing the following post: Post Subject

Your e-mail address is used only to let the recipient know who sent the e-mail and in case of transmission error. Neither your address nor the recipient's address will be used for any other purpose.

Sorry, there was a problem emailing this post. Please try again.

Submit Email Cancel

Thank you. Sent email to

Close

Thank you. Sent email to

Close

You are reporting the following post: Post Subject

If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

Offensive: Sexually explicit or offensive language

Spam: Advertisements or commercial links

Disruptive posting: Flaming or offending other users

Illegal activities: Promote cracked software, or other illegal content

Sorry, there was a problem submitting your post. Please try again.

Submit Report Cancel

Your message has been submitted and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.

Close

Your message has been submitted and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.

Close

You are posting a reply to: Post Subject

The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to the CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to CBS Interactive Site Terms of Use.

You are currently tracking this discussion. Click here to manage your tracked discussions.

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

Sorry, there was a problem submitting your post. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem generating the preview. Please try again.

Duplicate posts are not allowed in the forums. Please edit your post and submit again.

Submit Reply Preview Cancel

Thank you, , your post has been submitted and will appear on our site shortly.

Close