How to make an MP3 of Video?

by Andie608 - 3/19/12 7:12 PM

0 Votes

Do you have an MP3? I have one and I am always listening music with iPod in the bus on the way home after work, I also like seeing movie so I am wondering to extract the music from the video for tasting. But I don't know how to do this. So I ask one of my friends, he told me that there is a tool can help me. I would like to tell you about the tool. May I do some help.
Here it called Video to MP3, it is a professional and powerful function converter, I will introduce you something about it. Video to MP3 can convert MPG, MPEG, MPEG 2, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, etc, to audio formats like AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP3, M4V, MP2, OGG, WAV, and WMA.
You see that? Not only the above functions but also strong editing functions e.g.: Effect, Trim, Crop, Join, Watermark, and Take Snapshot. I mean if you are fashionable avant-courier guys, and you want make the same songs different feeling, just try this converter.
Now you can easily extract the lovely song from your favorite video for listening with your iPod, iPhone. Owning this program, you can easy combine several video clips into one and watch on iPad. How convenient and functional it is!