Resolved question

Purchasing New Entertainment Equipment Questions

by anotherhappyday1 - 2/9/13 8:53 AM

I lost all my entertainment equipment in Hurricane Sandy. I have to buy the following:

• Flat screen tv
• DVD player
• Apple computer
• Possible Apple Ipad
• Printer
• Cable tv, internet service (modem), possible phone line service

I already have the following:

• (2) Western Digital NAS drives where all my photos, home movies, Itunes music, and documents are stored
• WII U game system
• Netflix account for DVDs and streaming

I would like to set all this equipment up with the following features:

1. Ability to computer access internet, photos, home movies, Itunes music, and documents wirelessly on two flat screen tvs located in different rooms with one central remote (Iphone or Ipad using apps?)

2. Ability to watch DVDs and Netfix streamed movies on two flat screen tvs located in different rooms with one central remote (Iphone or Ipad using apps?)

3. Ability to access all my computer files from any other computer

4. Ability to access cable tv on two flat screen tvs located in different rooms with one central remote (Iphone or Ipad using apps?)

5. Ability to wirelessly access Itunes music files anywhere inside and outside the house (bluetooth?) with one central remote (Iphone or Ipad using apps?)

6. Ability to use one WII U gaming system on two different tvs, each located in two different rooms if possible

I know I am asking a lot of the equipment.

I would like to use all Apple computer products and Samsung TV/DVD player products where possible.

Can someone suggest what equipment/features I may need to make all this come together as wirelessly as possible using one common remote (Iphone, Ipad, Logitech, etc.)?

Thank you
Don